sábado, 1 de noviembre de 2008

GOLDEN GIRL


This Tutorial was written for those that have a working knowledge of PSP.
This Tutorial was written on October 31th,2008
The tutorial was written and Created by Chiqui
For This Tutorial I used PSP 12
SUPPLIES
A tube of your choice I am using the fantastic work from Ismael Rac He is a Licensed Artist from MPT you need to buy a License to use.
penta filter dot and cross
Font of your choice I am using Mea culpa (pay font)
Mask of your choice I am using WSL mask 35
Ok....
Copy the gradiant on your gradiant folder
Copy the preset shape on you preset shape folder
Open your mask and minimize on psp
Open a new Imagen 600x 600 Background white
New layer
Fill with your gradiant
Now go to effects -penta.com-dot and cross and apply (default)
Layers-New mask layer-From image, choose mask 35 source luminance checked then go to layers-delete-yes, then merge group. duplicate this mask- merge down.
now set your foreground to white width 2 and background null
go to your presets shapes and use my preset or other you want if you use my preset draw the preset then convert to layer position on the left side- duplicate-image mirror an dposition on right side look my tag for directions.
Now use your magig wand and click inside each circle
fill with your gradiant and apply penta filter again
selection none- drop shadow of your choice
I used: 2-2-40-10 black
Copy and paste tube of your choice
drop shadow your tube
copy and paste my word art and position above your tube
Using a font of your choice add your name add a drop shadow
Crop and resize your tag if need it
Add the copyright

and.. Its done!!!

Thanks for trying my tutorial

2 comentarios:

Lisbeth Joa dijo...

Hermoso, precioso, lindísimoo!!! Como todo lo que vosotras haceis!

Felicidades! Y a disfrutar de estas hermosuras!

paloma dijo...

Wowo felicitaciones Isa Y chciqui por este hermoso blog.. me encanta todo esta muy lindo.. vendre a visitarlas mas ...y gracias por eso tutos y scraps tan bellos tnx chicas bellas