miércoles, 26 de noviembre de 2008

PINK HOTTIES

This Tutorial was written for those that have a working knowledge of PSP.
Please do not copy it in anyway or claim its as your own.
Any resemblance to any other tut is purely coincidental.
This Tutorial was written on November 23th,2008
The tutorial was written and Created by Chiqui
For This Tutorial I used PSP 12

SUPPLIES
Tubes of choice~I used the fantastic art work of Al Rio Hes a licensed artist from CILM and you need to buy for use:
http://www.cilm.com/sigtag/sigtaghome.shtml
Font of choice

Scrap Kit I used by Clarey called Cupcake you can find at
Its a FTU kit
Please let some luv to Clarey for her fantastic work!!!
Template and word art made by me please dont use on other tutorials
without my permissions

Mask By Becky

Lets start:
Open my template close the watermark. Canvas size 600x600
minimize your mask on psp.

Select the shape layercircles then selection all-float-defloat Choose a paper from the kit, I use paper 7 copy and paste as new layer selection invert-delete-none drop shadow of your choice I use: 2-2-40-10 delete the original circle shape.

Now select the rectangle 1 layer then selection all-float-defloat Choose another paper from the kit I use paper 1 copy paste as new layer invert-delete-none keep selected copy and paste the tube of your choice delete-none. now can delete the original rectangle. you can merge down the tube and the paper.

Select the frame layer1 selection all-float-defloatchoose another paper the kit I use paper 3 copy and paste as new layer selection invert delete-none then add a drop shadow to this layer. Now you can delete the original layer.

Repeat the same steps for theother rectangles and frame layers use a paper of your choice from the kit I use paper 4 for rectangles and 5 for the frames then add drop shadow of your choice

Add elements from the kit or use the same I used repeat above drop shadow for all elements.
Add my word art or other you want to use.


Click on your background and add a new layer, selection all, then Select a paper of your choice I used paper 6.
copy and paste into selection-selection none. Layers-New mask layer-From image, choose becky mask source luminance checked then go to layers-delete-yes, then merge group.
Using a font of your choice add your name add a drop shadow
Crop and resize your tag if need it
Add the copyright
and.. Its done!!!
Thanks for trying my tutorial

No hay comentarios: